Monday 8 October 2012

One Out of Six Billions



one out of six billions
one out of six billions

When I started writing on fiction and non fiction themes, my first impression was “this is a rat race”. There are tens of thousands of seasoned and budding writers that have written a lot. How shall l ever be able to give myself an identity? On the internet, there are billions of sites offering already what is in my mind. Creating a blog for the first time, and then using all the tactics of traffic generation - all of these thoughts were nerve-racking. But I’m an optimist. My first view was the negative side of the coin. Here are my positive points.

·         I’m a unique person among 6 billion people of this world in the following ways.
I am unique by my facial features: Some other persons may exist that might resemble me to some extent. But there is no 'Replica' of me. In addition, there are so many dissimilarities even in physique like stature, weight, type of the body, complexion and so on. Only some twins may be just alike but they too, think differently.

·         I am unique by my personality: Have you ever seen two trees of the similar type just alike? I think you’d never! In spite of the fact that the trees or on the same ground, they receive same types of nutrients from the ground, absorb the same subsurface water, CO2 from the atmosphere, but no tree is identical to any of the other in height, branches and look. 

·         My style of writing is different in the similar way from other persons of my field, like the way whatever I speak, my words, my rhythm, my expressions and voice are different from any other person on the planet. If everyone were able to combine the words from a huge dictionary in a meaningful way, it was a lot easier for everyone with the help of computers and new software to write a good piece of poetry or prose.

·         Fiction is the work of imagination, ideas, personal beliefs and a deep understanding of human behaviors on the grounds of different fields of knowledge. Most of us daydream but the heroes and heroines are ourselves. What we want to say to people, if we are unable to say, we release those repressed streams in our imagination. In my personal view, everyone can write fiction if he or she possesses a certain level of vocabulary in their language, is able to transform their imaginative talk into dialogue. As to the subjects, stories and characters, these are numerous. They are found around us. When I start writing (mostly fiction), I have no clear idea what the end would or should be. It’s the arbitrary, automatic flow that decides the direction itself such as in the case of a downpour. My mind behaves like a spring. What will its water do with the obstructions, only time will tell! What can I do, is to give it maximum momentum from my personal knowledge and experiences and the ones that I’ve acquired from my fellow beings.

Note:  I’ve use the pronoun “I” symbolically. I’ll be much happier if you replace it with “you”.
    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment